Rabu, 17 Juni 2015

Thank you for coming back, mine.

I’ve learned so much from our past. We’ve learned. Kita pernah memutuskan untuk berjalan sendiri. Rasanya seolah kami melangkah ke arah berlawanan, with no chance of crossing each other’s path. He’s  smart, he’s great at work, and he knows how to live well. And me, I know how to dress, a Dad’s good girl, and somebody’s crush. But, we’re not perfect.

I realized one thing when we broke up: I had ever love and hate someone so much at the same time. Just like how Alexandra thinks: Pernah nonton Red Dragon? Aku masih ingat satu adegan saat Hanibal Lecter yang diperankan Anthony Hopkins melihat bekas luka peluru di dada detektif Will Graham (Edward Norton), dan berkata, “Our scar has a way to remind us that the past is real”. Our past is real. We’ve been through that way, we’ve grown up now.

I still feel the butterfly in my stomach when you ask me to stay by your side. When you said that you need a chance to fix us. When you said to not going anywhere else besides me. Aku jatuh cinta kepadamu untuk yang kedua kalinya. Because I never stop to think that you are my warm and comfy home. I’m home, dear. The one which is into you. Thank you for coming back, mine.

1 komentar: